IT NEWS NIGERIA:
GTBank has introduced easy ways to do banking at your convenience. With your GTBank USSD code, you can do a lot of transactions easier and faster anytime. You can avoid the long queues at the bank and stress. One of the transactions is checking your account balance within seconds
Guaranty Trust Bank has introduced a USSD code service for its customers. The USSD code also known as Quick code gives GTBank customers the privilege to perform some selected banking services on their phones. USSD means Unstructured Supplementary Service Data. The GTBank USSD code is 737. This has made mobile banking easier, faster, and more convenient. Below is a list of some the bank transactions you can do with the GTBank USSD code.
How to check your account balance on GTB
To check your account balance follow the steps below:
Dial *737*6*1# from your phone. Make sure you are dialing from your registered mobile number linked to your GTBank account.
You will get back an instruction to enter the last four digit of your ATM card number.
Your GTBank account balance will be displayed on your phone with your account number.
So, you don’t have to worry if you don’t have data or Internet access on your phone for the GTBank mobile app.
You can now check your account balance and perform other transactions anywhere and anytime on your phone.
You can also access these services via 737 code:
- You can open a bank account with GTBank remotely.
- You can transfer money from your account to any bank account from your phone anywhere in Nigeria.
- You check your BVN, account balance and account number
- You can withdraw funds at any TOTAL service station
- You can generate your One Time Password (OTP) remotely
- And you can pay your bills and subscriptions from your phone without going to the bank.