IT NEWS NIGERIA:
GTBank online banking platform is a sole-proprietors and businesses (GAPS-Lite), which offers a flexible and secure channel to make payments and collections anywhere in the world.
With GAPS-Lite you get the following:
• Real-time monitoring of all your transactions.
• Bulk and single transfers
• Pay staff salaries and vendors on the go
• Make single and batch FX ($, £, €, Rand) transfers to any account in the world.
Simply follow these easy steps to sign up today:
1. Visit our corporate website (www.gtbank.com) and locate Business (GAPS) button under the online banking menu.
2. Click on the REGISTER button and select the ‘New customer’ option
3. Input the ‘NUBAN’ of your Sole Proprietorship account.
4. Click ‘Get Reference code’ to generate a code which will be sent to your registered phone number and email.
5. Retrieve reference code from your phone or email and then select ‘Already have reference code.’
6. Input NUBAN and Reference code, and click Register. (your Login details will be sent to your registered email address)
7. After receiving the login details, click on the Business (GAPS) tab on the website and click on LOGIN for real-time access to your account.
Alternatively, you may also request for the registration form and submit it at any of GTBank branches Nationwide.